JAVA SCRIPT & JQUERRY
Graphic design is the process of visual communication and problem-solving using one or more of typography, photography and illustration. The field is considered a subset of visual communication and communication design, but sometimes the term “graphic design” is used synonymously.
What will you learn?
- Learn the basics of sketching.
- How to design & visualize techniques and typography.
- How to make page layout designing.
- How to retouch photos and edit images.
- Real life project.
Graphics Designs Career courses with industry-endorsed course curricula give you the best in IT education as they have been designed by industry veterans and professionals.
- Familiarity with Fundamentals of Computer
- Working in Windows
- Familiarity with Internet
- Light and Shade
- Perspective and 3D
- Cartoon drawing and Caricature
Designing & visualization techniques and Typography
- Designing and Visualization
- Layout Designing
- Color theory
- Typography in advertisement
- Fonts and their characteristic
Page Layout Designing
- Construction and Designing of Publication
- Managing Publication Documents
- Publishing document in provincial languages
Logo Designing, Corporate Identity and Graphic Designing
- Logo design styles
- Principle of Logo designing
- Designing commercial Logo
- Artwork designing
- Building corporate identity
Prepress and Printing Technique
- Graphic design and printing
- Different types of printing mode
- Pre-press activities
Photo Retouching and Image Editing
- Digital photo editing
- Manipulating images
- Generating special effects
- Digital Photo retouching
- Digital Painting
Photo manipulation and enhancement
- Adobe Lightroom Classic
- Creative image organization
- Adobe XD
- Layout, Grids and Components of Web Apps and Mobile Apps
- Project work on Brand Identity/Corporate Identity Designing